Sunday, March 9, 2008

March 9th Sunday

I got up around 11:40am. Adrienne went to church. Meanwhile I had breakfast. I ate some of my chocolate cereal. I had it with skim milk. I figure I can try to cut back on the half skimmed milk.

I did some things on my computer for a while. I read some webcomics. I eventually showered and got dressed in case M. Choupin came over. Adrienne came back.

We cooked up some lunch. Adrienne had ratatouille. I had couscous and some leftover pizza. I researched a bit after lunch. Then I received a call from Heidi. She wanted to see if we could get a walk in since our walk was put off the day before. She came over and we left the apartment.

As we were coming up on the Musée d’Orsay, we saw a magnificent rainbow. It was huge. We continued onward and took a walk in the Tuileries. We talked a bit about the previous day’s situation with Alberto. It had been so crazy that we wanted to rehash it and see what our conclusions had been. I also got to talk to Heidi about some other things that had been troubling me. As we talked and walked, we looked up and saw some very impressive storm clouds headed our way. As we came up to the Louvre the sky opened up and started raining on us. We walked home. Thankfully we had umbrellas.

Once back, Heidi, Adrienne, and I chatted in the kitchen. We got to talk for a while before Heidi had to leave. Then I set to making dinner. I made a repeat of a previous dinner and made chicken with lemon juice, butter, capers, and artichoke hearts. We also made a salad to go with it.

After dinner I worked a bit on an assignment for Boussaguet’s class. Adrienne and I talked for a long time. It was a very nice talk. We talked for so long that I needed to have a yogurt and some milk before bed. We went to bed a bit after 4:00 am.

No comments: