March 11th Tuesday
Unfortunately I forgot to take notes for this day so I couldn’t remember everything very well. I got up around 10 or 11. I packed up a package to send to my family in the states. It had presents from Scotland and Paris. I ate some cereal for breakfast. Then I headed to the post office to mail the package. It cost €14.
I came back home to get my stuff for class. I usually eat lunch before Grossman’s class but I didn’t have time. I grabbed a yogurt and ate it along the way. It had been raining and a raindrop fell off a building into my yogurt. I have bad luck with big raindrops falling off of buildings right on my head.
We had Grossman’s class. Then we went back home. I probably tried to get some work done for classes and papers. I played on my computer. I think I talked to my parents that night before going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment