Monday, March 10, 2008

March 10th Monday

I got up at 9:00am. I was soooo tired. That’s what I get for staying up late talking. I ate some cereal, showered and got ready.

We walked to class. It was really windy and rainy. When we got to the class building my pants were soaked. I was really nervous because I had to have my assignment critiqued in class. I went first. I didn’t get many critiques.

After class we went to lunch. I ate with Heidi and then David joined. I had a ham, cheese, tomato Panini and a bottle of water. I walked home after that. Adrienne got home around then too. She’d been off doing something else. I ate my Cadbury egg that I’d bought in Scotland. I was reading and looking at things online when I accidentally fell asleep. I had some weird dreams. I eventually saw that it was 9:00pm. I forced myself awake and went to make dinner. I had a hamburger patty with cheese, potatoes and green beans. I had raspberry and litchi juice to drink. After dinner I made some hot cocoa.

Adrienne talked to her parents on Skype. I got to talk to my parents on Skype. I read for class and then went to bed around 3:30am.

No comments: