March 20th Thursday
I got up around 10:00am. I took a quick shower and then waited for the buzzer to sound. I was expecting an important package from my parents. I ate some bread with butter and orange jam while I waited. Finally, the package arrived. It was amazing! My parents sent two Easter baskets, one each for Adrienne and me. They sent so much fun candy. We got Lindt chocolate bunnies, Peeps, animal Pez dispensers, Cadbury crème eggs, and so many other amazing goodies. I was bowled over with how much they sent. They even were able to find two collapsible cardboard baskets. I split up the candy and packed it into the two baskets. They even provided the green plastic grass to pack in it. I packed up the baskets. Adrienne was still sleeping so I was able to go and hide the baskets in the closet. It was really hard for me not to wake her up and show her everything.
For lunch I made myself three of the frozen cheese crêpes. I left around 2:00pm to go to the library. I set up my stuff on the third floor and saw Matteo there. I typed, chatted, and researched.
They kicked us out at 7:15pm. I was cold and hungry at this point. I was really sore and realized that I’d been sitting still in the library for about 5 hours. I left and made my way home, buying a baguette along the way.
I made some dinner. Adrienne was talking to Chris. I made chicken breasts with lemon, butter, capers and a splash of 7 Soeurs Chardonnay. I also made some potatoes and a salad with tomato. While I was cooking, I heard a strange sound at the window. It sounded like someone was trying to get into the window. It was dark out so I couldn’t see anything. It really scared me.
We had dinner and then after I had some chocolate and orange pudding. It was a really good brand and the chocolate tasted like dark chocolate. After dinner I got back to work on my paper. I typed and talked a bit with friends while I worked. I stopped at around 3:00am with 1,007 words. I went to bed at 4:00am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment