March 26th Wednesday
I got up around 9:00am. I had some cereal with yogurt for breakfast. I got ready for the day. Before I left, I chatted with Adrienne for a bit. Then I headed out to the library at 10:30am.
I worked on my big paper there. Adrienne came in the afternoon. She brought an envelope for me from my parents. They had sent me a check to deposit in my French bank account. At 1:15pm I went to get some lunch with Katharina and Adrienne. I had a ham sandwich with water and a banana yogurt. I continued to work a bit after lunch.
In the afternoon I went to our last Irondelle class. I still hadn’t really spoken in class. We will see what my participation grade is in that class. The professor always spoke so fast that I never understood his discussion questions.
After class I wanted to run to the bank to deposit my check. I got there but realized it was right before closing time. Instead I went across the street to Monoprix. I was very thirsty. I bought a pink lemonade, Coca Light, and some mini chocolate doughnuts. I drank the pink lemonade on my way back to the library.
I worked on papers there until just before 7:00pm. Then I walked home. I was pretty hungry for dinner. I made chicken nuggets and spaghetti noodles. I made the 4 cheese sauce with onion, tomato, and capers. I also had a salad with onion and tomato. I finished it all off with some candy for dessert.
After dinner I took a break for my mind. I looked at some things online. After my break I worked some more and talked with people online. I showered and went to bed around 1:30am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment