March 14th Friday
I got up around 11:00am. I had some cereal with some craisins added. It was quite yummy. I all of a sudden decided it was a cleaning day. I cleaned the sink and the toilet. Then I organized the desk. I was delaying the inevitable because I didn’t want to go to the library. I finally went toward school. I had delayed so much that I was hungry again. I stopped in and bought a tuna sandwich in the cafeteria. I saw Katharina there. We ate and chatted a little. Then we went to the library. I saw David and Yannic there. I tried to make myself research but I ended up messing around online a lot. I was in hyper-procrastination mode. I eventually got a bit of work done. Then I found Adrienne in the library. We went back home and saw Karuna. I went with her to Monoprix so she could buy socks. I bought some chocolate to send to Maya and some for myself. We also bought an ice cream dessert to take with us over to Karuna’s friends’ house.
We went back to the apartment to drop stuff off. Then Karuna and I went to Nathalie’s apartment. We took the 12 line to Concorde and then the 1 line to Nation. We walked down Rue Victor Auguste. We got to see Nathalie and Thibaud. They had another friend over as well who we got to meet. Nathalie had made a wonderful dinner of tofu and peas stir-fry accompanied by rice. We chatted for a long time. There was wine and Bailey’s to drink. We also ate the frozen dessert that we brought.
Finally, Karuna and I took the last metro home. When we arrived, Adrienne was sad that she didn’t hear from Chris. We went to bed around 2:30am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment