March 30th Sunday
I got up at 11:00am. I had some cereal and milk for breakfast. I worked on my papers. I finished my big paper with a final count of 8,137 words (we had to have a minimum of 8,100).
I got a call on my cell phone. I saw the K in the name and thought it was Karuna. Then after talking to the person for a bit I realized that it was actually Katharina! She was on the bus on her way to the airport and was using up her last minutes on her phone to call me. She was heading to Madrid for the next module. It was nice to talk to her. We’d bonded a bit over our papers since we were usually in the library at the same time i.e. all day.
After my little phone call I had some of my frozen Parisian mixture of vegetables for lunch. I researched and was able to start my 3,000 word paper for Grossman’s class.
I had some couscous and ratatouille for dinner around 5 or 6pm. I talked to my mom on Skype and then later talked to my dad. I worked on my paper until 2:30am. I went to bed with 475 words done on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment