Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March 5th Wednesday

I got up around 9:00am. I had some cereal and got ready. Today we had the one class for the entire week. We went to class with Padis and we discussed the justice system in France.

After class I went to lunch at the cafeteria with Heidi, David, Amanda, Yannick, and Carlos. We took over a big table. I ended up getting a chicken Panini, a cookie, and a bottle of water. The paninis are nice and hot. They squish them in a grill to make the cheese melty. It was a yummy lunch. We ate and chatted for a while.
After lunch, Heidi and I talked about our papers. We wanted to discuss our ideas so that we could better research them. We had a Fiche de Recherche that we had to fill out for our Methodology class. We were supposed to provide different things like our research question, existing literature, and different theories. I had left my sheet with our assignment on it at home. Heidi and I ran home to grab our sheets. While I was home I read for a bit and researched. Then I headed back to the library. I met up with Heidi and we worked on our assignments. The library closed at 7:00pm sadly so I had to head home.

At home I made a frozen pizza for dinner. It was a simple cheese with olive pizza. The strange thing was that the olives had pits in them. I’d never seen a pizza that had olives with pits in them. I imagined many people in the states suing the pizza makers for cracked teeth and choking children.

I worked on my worksheet and chatted with people online. I was supposed to finish it that day and email it to our professor and classmates. I finished it around midnight and sent it.

I called my parents and talked for a little while. I read for a bit and went to bed after 1:30am.

No comments: