Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 12th Wednesday

I got up at 9:00am. I had bread with butter and jam and a yogurt for breakfast. I walked to class.

First we had Padis’ class. We talked about the riots in the banlieue. It was an interesting topic. Afterward, I went to the cafeteria with Amanda, Heidi, and Leonel. I had a chicken and crudités sandwich. Then Amanda and I went to the library to read for Irondelle’s class. I charged my computer.

We went to Irondelle’s class. Once again, I thought I understand the article but then I am totally lost when people start discussing it. I guess I didn’t understand it as well as I thought.

After class I walked home with Adrienne. I was on my computer for a while. I got to talk to Maya. Meanwhile Adrienne took a nap. I went to Franprix next to buy some groceries. I got some juice, chicken, milk, and soda. I also went to the boulangerie to get a baguette. Then I came back and we made dinner.

I made pasta with a four cheese sauce. I added chicken, capers and emmental cheese. It was pretty darn good. Then after dinner I talked with Casey W. and Christine S. on Skype. Christine had discovered an apartment in Paris on Craigslist and was wondering if someone could go see if it was real. I volunteered so she gave me the information. Then I talked to my parents on Skype. I went to bed around 1:00am.

No comments: