Sunday, April 27, 2008

April 27th Sunday

I got up around 12:30pm. I showered and ate some cereal. I got a message from Julia and Anna. They wanted to have a picnic today! I quickly packed up what food I had into my shopping caddy and went over to Anna’s apartment. She served us some coffee while we discussed where to go. We decided to go eat at the Champ de Mars. We met up with Karuna on the way there. She’d needed more time to shower.

We walked to the Eiffel Tower. It was sunny and hot! We spread out a blanket and brought out our food. We had some cheese, bread, cucumber, sparkling water, hummus, raisin bread, and cookies. We also had some fresh fruit. It was a very fun lunch. I very much enjoyed it.

After lunch, we walked back toward the apartments. Karuna split off when she ran into an old friend. I showed Julia and Anna the apartment. They stayed for a little bit and then left.

I watched some X-Men and made the rest of my half package of ramen noodles. I wasn’t quite filled up from the picnic lunch. After watching X-Men for a bit, Adrienne and I made some dinner. We had some of our frozen mixture with chicken, noodles, and tomatoes. I left around 9:00pm to do the trivia at the Scottish bar with Tobias and the others. It took me a long time to get there and I couldn’t find the bar at first. Then I found it. It was called The Thistle. The trivia was done in English. They had a section with questions about the Simpsons. I knew all the answers! The questions were:
What is the name of the Simpson’s dog?
What is the name of the character who often says “HA ha!”?
What color are the pearls on Marge’s necklace?
What is the name of Springfield’s rival town?
What is Marge’s maiden name?

I was proud to be a Simpsons fan. After the trivia, we went to a bar near the Marché de Saint Germain. I walked home from there. Once home, I talked to my parents on Skype. I was in bed around 2:30am.

No comments: