April 21st Monday
We got up at 9am. I ate some of my chocolate granola cereal and got ready. I felt dead. I just wanted to stay in bed. I needed more time to recover from my trip.
We had our first class with Lafond. I hadn’t been able to finish reading for the class. It went okay though. He was French and he had a sense of humor. Our class was to be in scientific governance. Basically he explained that with science, there is much uncertainty and it requires scientists to help legislators make laws.
After class I went with Amanda, Casey and Christine to the cafeteria for lunch. I had a dried sausage and butter sandwich, a cookie, and orange juice. It wasn’t a very healthy lunch but it tasted good.
I walked home afterward and read for a bit. I got tired so I lied down and napped for a bit. Karuna came back around 6:30 and I woke up. I read some more then.
For dinner we made a mixture of beef with zucchini and couscous. I had Diet Coke to drink. After dinner I tried to read for class. Adrienne was asleep so I went into the kitchen with Karuna. She tried talking to me about the night that she talked to Adrienne. She said that Adrienne misunderstood what she said. I don’t see how she could misunderstand the words “You have to leave.” Adrienne woke up and came into the kitchen all smiles. I could tell that she’d heard us talking and didn’t want Karuna singling me out like she did to her.
After all that I talked to my parents on Skype and went to bed around 1:00am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment