April 14th Monday
Karuna had left the house early but now I forget what she had left for. I didn’t rise until around 10:30 or 11:00am. I showered and ate some cereal before getting ready for the day.
Karuna came back briefly but then left to go try to print something and get her student card. Adrienne and I went to the methodology class at 12:30 with Laurie Boussaguet. She looked at us and said “Why are you here? This is the same class as last semester.” We said that we didn’t think it would hurt to show up. She basically asked us to leave. Even though we didn’t do anything wrong, it was still embarrassing having to leave class before it began.
Adrienne, Amanda, and I went down to the cafeteria. I got a hot chocolate to drink. Then we decided to get some lunch. I got a cheese Panini that turned out to have a lot of bleu cheese in it. Oh well. I’m starting to get used to it. We joked about what brown-nosers we looked like going to class when we weren’t required to.
Eventually, the class let out and the other students came downstairs. I went with Casey, Glynnis, and some others to the student card office. We were able to help some of the other Euromasters get their cards. After that, I went with Casey and Glynnis to the Eurolines bus station in North East Paris. It was a fairly long metro ride out there. We waited in line for a while and got our tickets for the bus ride from Paris to London. We took the metro back to our places.
When I got home I did some random things. I typed on my computer and played online. Adrienne came home followed by Karuna. I went to the store with Karuna and I ended up spending a lot of money on groceries. We made our way back home and made some dinner. We made some hamburger patties with cheese, zucchini, and couscous with raisins in it. For dessert we had some mousse au chocolat. It was delicious.
After dinner I read for class a bit. I talked to my dad on Skype. He reminded me that I had a doctor’s appointment the next day. This would be the final step to getting my carte de séjour. I was angry with myself because I’d almost forgotten it. At least I remembered it before. I went to bed around 12:45am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment