Saturday, April 26, 2008

April 26th Saturday

I was able to sleep until 1:00pm. I got up and took a shower. I had my cereal for breakfast.

I researched for a while. I had a presentation for Dehousse’s class on Tuesday. This was the presentation that would replace the final paper. After researching I watched some TV episodes online.

For lunch I cooked up some of my frozen Chinese vegetables with half of a package of Ramen noodles. I was planning to go to the library after but then decided to look online. I found out that the library was indeed closed. I stayed home. I ended up chilling out for a while and watched some Smallville and X-Men. I was feeling sleepy still so I dozed for a little bit. My parents called me on Skype so I talked to them for a while.

We made some dinner after that. We had chicken cooked with ratatouille and couscous. I watched some more X-Men and chatted with friends. I went to bed around 1:30am.

No comments: