Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April 22nd Tuesday

I got up at 9:00am and had three ham and cheese crêpes for breakfast. I got ready for the day and walked with Karuna to Dehousse’s class. Amanda was the first to give a presentation. She did very well as she always does. The class went fine.

After class we went to the cafeteria and bought some lunch. I had a menu with a tuna baguette sandwich, an apple, and a bottle of water. We took our lunch outside to the little courtyard nestled in between the Sciences Po buildings. I ate on the mini hill with the Euromasters and TAM students. We tried to read for our next class. It’s always hard to read outside with all the distractions.

Our next class was with Lafond again. Our topic for the day was sécurité alimentaire. We discussed mad cow and other things that threaten food security. After class I forced myself to go to the library to do my reading for the next day’s class. It was actually an interesting topic. The reading covered reproductive technologies and cloning. Adrienne joined me in the library a bit later.

We walked home together from the library and then made dinner. I had a hamburger patty with cheese, peas, and some raw cucumber. I had milk to drink. After dinner I finished my Reese’s eggs from Easter. They were quite yummy. Then I watched a Smallville episode on Surf the Channel. I was able to stop myself after one episode! After that I read and chatted online. I got to talk to my brother Tyler.

Adrienne and Karuna went to bed around 11pm. I went to the kitchen and continued reading and surfing the internet. I got to talk to my dad on Skype. I didn’t want to wake the others so my dad talked to me while I typed. Since I’m a fast typer it worked out well. I went to bed around 1:00am.

No comments: