May 21st Wednesday
I had my alarm set for 8:00am. I woke up at that time and felt dead so I decided to change it to 9:00am. The electricity guy came to check the meter. Adrienne showed it to him. I got up and got ready after that. I had some chocolate cereal for breakfast. Adrienne went back to bed while I went in the kitchen to talk to some friends on Skype. I got to talk to my friends Tom and Amanda. It was fun connecting Colorado, Paris, and Japan. I didn’t get to talk long because we had to head to class.
I was a little late so I ran to class. On the way, I got a text from Karuna asking me to tell Howorth that she would be 15 minutes to class. I didn’t see why Howorth would give a crap that she would arrive 15 minutes late. She’d show up or she wouldn’t. Our class was discussing international crisis management.
I had a tuna baguette sandwich, an apple, and orange juice for lunch in the cafeteria. I was joined by Amanda and David where we discussed our grades a bit. The both thought that the professors from last semester had been more generous with the grades than French profs usually are. Adrienne and Jeannette joined us for lunch a while later. I got a diet Coke to wake myself up for the next class. I read for a while on the bench in the main lobby.
I went to Schmidt’s class after that. We discussed Europeanization of policies and politics in Europe. After class, some of us stuck around to chat. We talked for a while and I headed home. On the way I bought a baguette. I arrived at the apartment and spent some time on my computer before doing some reading for class.
The reading wasn’t very gripping apparently because I fell asleep. I woke up when Amanda S. messaged me on my computer. She wanted to let me know that her birthday party would be on Saturday. I was feeling groggy and sleepy after my little nap. I felt so bad that I almost felt sick.
Adrienne heated up a frozen chicken and pasta dinner along with a salad topped with cucumber, carrot and green pepper. I drank some water to rehydrate because I had a feeling I was getting dehydrated.
I tried reading after dinner but I had trouble concentrating. I ended up watching videos instead. I got to talk to my dad on Skype and then read for class around 2:30am. I went to bed after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment