Sunday, May 11, 2008

May 11th Sunday

Since I’d been up rather late the night before, I didn’t wake up until about 4:30pm. I was pretty shocked to see the time when I finally woke up. I’d never slept in that late. It was a definite first.

For breakfast I had some of my chocolate muesli cereal with milk. I messed around on my computer for a little bit and then got back to business. Today was Mother’s Day! I took some pictures of my brother and me and turned them into fun little postcards. I sent them to her.

I got a message telling me that Maya got her package. It went over well. Then I had some lunch. I had the delicious legumes de soleil soup with some bread and butter to dip into it. I got to talk on Skype with my family after that.

There’d been talk of going again to the trivia night at the Scottish pub but when I talked to Heidi online she told me that there weren’t enough people going. It looked like I was staying in for once.

I killed some more time by uploading some pictures onto Facebook. My dinner consisted of a salad complete with cheese, ham, onion, tomato, cucumber, and avocado. It was quite delicious and I certainly felt healthy for eating it. My good habits ended there since I read online comics instead of doing my class reading after dinner. The internet is such a curse and a gift.

It was getting late and I felt a little bit nauseous. I had a yogurt with a little jam in it. I was in bed around 3:35am but didn’t get to sleep until around 4:45.

No comments: