May 15th Thursday
I got up at the early time of 1pm and had the red fruit cereal. I showered and got ready for the day. I went on my computer for a little while.
I went shopping and got some yogurt, ham and other items. It was about €20. I went home and made some lunch (at 7pm) of salad with tomato, couscous, cheese and ham. Meanwhile, Adrienne cleaned and waxed the floors before taking a shower.
For dessert, I finally ate the chocolate fish that I’d bought over a month ago for April fool’s day. It was still good. Once Adrienne was out of the shower, I showed her some episodes of Smallville online. Afterward I went on my computer for a while. I got to talk to some friends online. Luis sent me a link to an e-card that he made me. When I clicked on it I saw a little goldfish and it spoke: “Hello, Casey. You should get started on papers already.” It was pretty strange to hear it speaking to me. Of course, instead of making me work, I just played with the thing online. You could make the fish fatter or skinnier and the voice would match. The fat fish sounded like Barry White so I sent some sexy messages to some of my friends.
My ex-boyfriend, who is also in the army, was heading to Iraq soon. We hadn’t really spoken since the breakup but I wanted to establish contact again before he headed out. I hadn’t completely forgiven him for the things he’d done but I still cared for him as a human being. I wouldn’t wish being deployed to Iraq on anyone. I sent him a brief email asking how he was and when he would be heading out.
I heard from him a few hours later telling me that yes, he was heading to Iraq and that he’d be leaving near the end of June.
I spend most of the evening watching the Nana movie. I also read my class readings while it was loading. After it finished, I started reading Nana volume 17. I talked to my parents a little on Skype and then headed to bed around 3am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment