May 18th Sunday
I slept in until around 1:40pm. I had some of the red fruit cereal for breakfast. I was on my computer for a while. The internet was acting strange. I was able to upload some pictures onto Facebook though.
I called my mom and she got on Skype to talk to me. It was nice to get to talk to her since I’d missed talking to her last night. After our conversation, I made some hot chocolate. It was delicious and warm.
Then, Adrienne and I started making dinner. It was our second meal of the day but it was at dinner time. I had leftover taco meat with tortillas, lettuce, tomato and salsa. I also heated up one of our frozen vegetable mixtures on the stove. Meanwhile, Adrienne had salad with cucumber, tomato, and green pepper. For dessert I had a plain yogurt with a little fruit jam mixed in.
While I was cooking and eating dinner, I talked to my parents on Skype. This was slightly difficult since I had to be connected to my computer with my headphones.
I read a bit for class and ended up switching at some point to reading Nana. I finished volume 18.
After that, I talked to my parents again on Skype because we wanted to discuss hotels. My parents were planning a trip to Paris to see me and I was helping them look at hotels.
I had some tea after that. Then we got an email from M. Choupin telling us that someone from EDF was going to come and check the electricity meter in the apartment on the 21st. This was good to know because without notice, we wouldn’t let any strangers into the apartment. We responded and told him that we would be fine with them checking the electricity at that time.
Adrienne and I talked for a while after that. It was always nice to chat while we sat in bed. We can talk for quite a long time. I was in bed reading at almost 1:00am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment