February 28th Thursday
I was going to go to classes with Megan today so I woke up at 7:45am. I felt extremely sick. I had a cough and a headache. The cough was really strong. I had some Frosted Flakes for breakfast accompanied by more hot lemon honey water.
We walked to class. The walk includes a wonderful view of the tower and green fields as well as quaint Scottish houses. We made it to Megan’s 9:00am class. I was very sleepy and I felt my eyes drooping as the professor talked. It didn’t help that they were computer science classes. I was completely lost. I made it through two tutorials and was droopy-eyed in both of them.
Megan and I went for some lunch then. I got a vegetable bean soup and a roll with butter. We had our little hour break to munch. Then we went to a lecture. I almost fell asleep in this class too. I decided I was too tired and sick to make it through any more classes. I also didn’t want to be rude to the professors by falling asleep in their classes. I ended up taking the keys from Megan and walking back to her house to nap. She had classes until around 5:00 or 6:00pm. I slept pretty hard until Megan got back. I felt a bit better. For dinner we made a vegetable soup. We also had a type of casserole with pasta, cheese, and tomato. It was very good. I added too much hot pepper powder to the soup and almost killed myself. It was so hot I thought my throat was going to close off.
After dinner we had tea and some homemade truffles that Megan made. We chatted while watching TV again. She let me use her computer to check emails. I decided to take a bath before bed. It felt amazing. We went to bed around 1:30am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment